I placed and order with Toys R Us for an online card. Somehow the e-mail of the recipient was missing, and I was never notified that it was never sent.

Had I not ontacted the recipient I would never have known.

I received 3 e-mails of confirmation and the last one was a copy of the e-mail that was sent.

I contacted their customer service department and they kept telling me that they do not notify you if the e-mail address is missing. How inefficient and ineffective is Toys R Us!.

I would never do business with them again.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. I ordered an e-gift card last week and when I received the confirmation email, the recipients email address is blank and the recipient still has not received the gift card.

That's interesting you're saying that the recipient's email address was missing - because the same thing happened to me this week, and the person never received it. It's interesting because you HAVE to enter a recipient email address (I just tested it, again) to complete the order or it doesn't let you proceed, but when I received the confirmation, the recipient email is blank.

Great.

Wish I had known that the little boy who had been waiting for a gift from me, never got one. :(