I my 1st Issue with toysrus is, at after repeated requests to be removed from emails they did noto do so. When I tried to call them or email to request again email is unavailable and no one is available to answer their phone number.

Here's why I won't shop at toys r us again! Last Christmas I ordered some items for my grandson during the Black Friday sale. I received a confirmation email, and a couple days later went to the website to check the status. I discovered my order was canceled!

when I called to find out the reason I was told they had to run out of stock. They had not contacted me!

they said the warehouse canceled the order and they had no way to let anyone know this happened. I don't know how many other people depended on that shipment for their family members but for me its a good enough reason not to spend my money there ever!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us opt-out for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments