Carbon Hill, Alabama

Ok so I purchased a paw patrol patroller online. First it was out of stock.

Then it finally shipped. Took forever to get here. Received my package December 22. Three days before Christmas.

Well as I picked the huge box up the postal worker commented on how light it was. So I decided to open it right then & there. Imagine my surprise & both postal workers as all that was in the box was an invoice paper & some bubble wrap. The postal lady come around & inspected the box.

No it wasn't previously opened or tampered with from either end. So I called thinking they'd overnight me one. I was told they were one of the big demand toys & were sold out. They offered to refund me & give me a 10$ coupon off for my next order.

Seriously? Who ships an empty box? So I'll just tell my son sorry they forgot to put your toy in the box & they have no more. Besides why would I want a 10$ off coupon for my next order?

As if I'd order from them again! Thanks to Facebook I found one locally.

Thanks for nothing toys r us. I'll stick to eBay or Walmart!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of paw patrol paw patroller. Toys R Us needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paw patrol paw patroller in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toys R Us.

Comments

Terrible! They must have some really great people working there to ship an empty box!