Westland, Michigan

Bought some Disney infinity characters and got a price match from Bestbuy.com.So I purchased more characters And again, they were featured cheaper 2 days later on bestbuy.com.

When I went to Toys R Us on the second set of characters I was told first that they don't price match bestbuy.com. They I presented a cheaper price for GameStop.com and was again told they don't price match GameStop.com either. I think Toys R Us needs to take down the price match guarantee on their website because both bestbuy.com and GameStop.com are on there. I was then told it could only be used on games.

Wow! Guess what, it doesn't say that in their "price match guarantee" anywhere.

Guess I'll be taking my money elsewhere from now on!By the way, infinity characters are in the "game" section of the store.

I didn't like: Attitude.

2.2
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $18
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.