2.0

My advise to you all...file a complaint with Better Business Bureau and Attorney General Office to get results.... 11/11/2013, I went to store # 6352 to purchased a "NEW" tablet, Christmas gift for my grandson, store didn't have it in stock, gave her a $100 bill to process order online, store clerk generated a gift card to process online purchase and shipped item to home, received tablet and it was worn and used, screen was scratched and body had dents, returned it by mail, Toys R Us acknowledged return...and I battled with them for a whole year just to get a replacement gift card but I decided I was no longer going to do business with them anymore so began requesting cash refund.

Today, corporate office called me 862-926-2923 twice...1st call they continued to state they could only process a gift card and not cash refund.

I hung up and file a BBB complaint and called Attorney General office in New Jersey. So I called Corporate office back, to get the name of the person I spoke to and the individual who denied my request for cash reimbursement and happen to mention that I needed names to provide to Attorney Generals office and Whaalah, replacement card issued with a email/call to store # 6352 to convert to cash when I go to redeem...so sad that an easy fix took forever but was resolve because of my tenacity...Don't give up no matter how small the amount...I don't know about any of you but I certainly am not rich to give away my hard earn cash to Multimillion Dollar Corporations...

Preferred solution: Change reimbursement protocol to meet condition.

Comments