Layout of Store

Having a problem that is taking three days to resolve or better yet three days for anyone to help with my problem. Bought five gift cards at a store .

The cards were placed in a small bag with receipt . When I got home and open the bag that was folded up in my purse I only got four gift cards. I bought five 50.00 gift cards. Contacted manager at store immediately .

She assured me I would be given a new card. Went in store and now she is telling me the card was spent and it will take 60 days to investigate . I am not happy at all and will probably not do business with the store again.

The number I was given to call you can't get a real person on the phone . After doing my own research trying to contact someone further up the ladder.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments