Ellesmere, England

When I visited the store to do some christmas shopping I purchased a vtech storio, not knowing it already came with the dora the explorer game I purchased that as well, when I got to the checkout however a man told me the game was already in the box afta I had paid on my gold card, as u can't hav refunds on the gold card I was told I would be given a credit note for 12 months for the value of 15pounds and I came away. On returning to the store to spend the credit note I found out I had been issued with a gift voucher that expired two weeks before, I knew this was a mistake on their behalf but the manager who came over to speak to me would not accept any responsibility for the wrong note being issued an then tried 2 make me look *** by telling me that they don't issue the vouchers from that till, I was left humiliated an still had to pay for the items I wanted, I will never shop there again an will be telling friends and family how disgusted I am with the company that they couldnt do anything about their own mistake.

Review about: Toys R Us Manager.

Comments

Funny Mann
Mountain View, California, United States #586967

Read on the box they tell you what's inside (at least here in The U.S.A) It was nice of him to tell you. As for no returns I say dump that card or just continue to get ripped off!