Toys R Us - Take Your Business Elsewhere

On 2/12/2018, I purchased two items off of my friend's baby shower registry online. I checked out using PayPal and selected my home address as the delivery address.

An hour later, I checked my confirmation email and noticed that it was instead being shipped to my friend's address despite selecting my home address as the delivery address. I immediately talked to "Lori L." via online chat and was told that the shipping address could not be changed as there was only a "45-minute window" in which modifications to orders are allowed. Seeing as how the package was not scheduled to ship for several days, I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was called (800-967-6500) by a woman who guaranteed that my shipment would be cancelled and that a refund would be issued to my PayPal account.

24 hours later, the package is still scheduled to be shipped to my friend's address. I called to speak with customer service and was told by a supervisor that the package would still ship and that there was nothing she could do about it.

She even stated that she was surprised another supervisor promised my order's cancellation as they lack that ability. In other words, I was lied to.

Product or Service Mentioned: Toys R Us Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery, Shipping item.

Comments

The same thing just happened to me! What website makes you choose a shipping address for EACH ITEM separately.

That's insane!

Now, my friend is getting some of her items delivered straight to her door prior to her shower and I am getting some of the items delivered to my house to wrap as gifts. :(

Toys R Us - Disapointed

Layout of Store

I bought on toy rus site payed for a express shipment ( 2 days) and in two days The order was not yet shipped. I called The Toy rus help they informed that i Will receive in that evening , but no arrival .

I called again , they informed that Will cancel and reimbursement but till Now nothing. I bought on Dec 26th, first call dec 29th, second call dec 30th.I sent a lot of e-mails but no reply

Toys R Us - SHAMBLES

Toys R Us is an absolute shambles of a company. Ordered two items.

One item delivered to the wrong address and then turned out to be the wrong item. Other item I was told I could not have as they were out of stock even though I could still add it to my basket online after they told me it was out of stock. Then had to use the ridiculous ticket system to sort out redelivery of the original item that they sent out wrong. No way to talk to an actual human on the phone.

Absolutely ridiculous. The redelivery got lost in the post and it has taken me days to get someone from the customer service team to actually reply to me to tell me the redelivery was lost in the post. And then to top it all off I am a student and am only home for Christmas and will not be here to accept a third redelivery attempt, so asked for it to be sent to a different address. But no, Toys R Us are even incapable of printing out a new shipping label with a new address to stick on my parcel.

Literally the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Be warned. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS INCOMPETENT COMPANY THEY WILL MESS EVERYTHING UP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Toys R Us Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: You.

Toys R Us - Scam with wish list

2.6

I went on the toys r us wish list. Found my granddaughter's list for christmas 2017 I ordered $78.00 worth if toys to be shipped to her I mentioned it to my daughter in law and was blown away when she told me she did not yet do the 2017 list.

The child is too young to have done it herself Turns out there were things on their that she already got last year I called and tried to cancel within an hour of ordering The service rep would not guarantee that it would be canceled. Said it probably would because she saw it was still be being processed Said I should get a cancelation notice shortly. It has been 7 hours and no email What I want to know is why toys r us would take it upon themselves to add 2017 to a 2016 wish list? I spend hundreds of dollars each year for each of.my 4 grandchildren every year there's amoroblem with the website never taking off about purchased gift Sorry to say y Toys r us has lost thousands of dollars from me and everyone I tell about this.

If u dint get a refund within a few days I'll file a formal fraud complaint with the IG Within 5 seconds of my order my credit card got debited. Shame on you toys r us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Toys R Us Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Toys R Us - Worst customer service in retail

1.6
Layout of Store

I ordered a vampirina house and received a my little pony. I called customer service and was on hold for 44 minutes resulting in no resolution for the problem.

I called customer service back a few days later when I was not refunded my money and was told that my money would be refunded. I waited 6 days and called back and was told that if I did not return the my little pony, that I would be charged for it. I asked the lady why she would charge me for something when she didn't know what I received.

She stated that I won't get a refund until they receive the wrong item but will be charged again if I don't return it. Sounds to me like they have some management issues.

Comments

All you have to do is return it. They can't give you a refund and then wait for you to return the item.

I'm sure they have comments on your account and that's why they knew what the situation was and what item you had. Had they given you the refund without confirming they had the item, who is to say you would just keep the item? So if you keep it, you obviously want it, ergo you will pay for it. Simple as that.

There is no customer service issue there. Just a lack of comprehension.

Toys R Us - Refused to cancel - shipping to wrong address

On 11/19/17 at 12:23 A.M. I placed a order #6784279960 on-line, after completing the order I noticed that the zip code was incorrect, which meant my order was going to the wrong address.

I immediately called thinking that they would have someone manning the phones for online orders, they did not. So at 7:00 when they opened I called and explained my situation. I was told I could not change my address that I could only cancel the order. So I told him to cancel the order, but when he tried to it came up with a error code.

He told me to refuse the delivery when it came. I once again told him that the order would not be coming to my home. He put me on hold to speak to his supervisor, and when he came back on he told me that he needed to forward the order to the CANCELLATION DEPT. , Ref.

# 788538676819, and they would be able to cancel the order. I thought it was done. But 18 hours after my initial order I got another email that they had received my order and it was being processed to ship. I again called to cancel, and was told they could not cancel that I needed to refuse delivery.

I told her it was not coming to my home and she told me that when it ships I will receive a e-mail and then to call the carrier and refuse shipment.

So on 11/21 I called FedEx to cancel, and I was told that they could not cancel it was in transit - TO THE WRONG ADDRESS- it was due to be delivered 4 days later - and they would TRY to stop the delivery. so this is where I am now - so I hope someone enjoys the gift.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

MattD78

Get used to this if you shop online a lot. Almost no online retailer can cancel an order once it's placed, and especially not the next day.

By the next day that information has already gone to the warehouse which is likely 80% automated. A robot arm has already selected the items and packed them. And no, no online retailer is going to have someone sift through thousands of packages in the warehouse to find yours.

So yeah, if you make a mistake placing the order, it's pretty much going to go through. I've worked for numerous online retailers and this is the same for all of them.

Toys R Us - Freud

I would like to inform that babies r us/ toys r us in Ohio, Groveport , at Fulfillment c/ o 2829 Rohr Rd are commiting a freud in terms of sending different items to people and ovetcharging them 3 times more than for the price people have purchased the items. Before this, they gave me red cup mickey mouse instead of the blue one i ordered and this came from the same place.

In fact, their fteud have continued for more than year when Oh babies r us sent different pacifiers than what I ordered. I have been quiet for this. However, now we are very upset for not only sending us different clothes but also obercharging us. I purchased 3 pieces white coverall for 13 dollars, and received coverall with animals for 24 dollars as it states on the receit submitted with the package.

Baby einstain mozart music i purchaded it for 7.99 but on the receipt they sent it states 10.99. The onesies i received were on the receipt charged 16.99 and i bought them for 8.99. Mickey mouse dvd i bought for 7.99,and on the receipt it states 9.99. We are very upset because we have been looking for warmer clothes to place on my baby, and we live away from the stores to just go for 15 minutes.

What they commit is a freud. Moreover, i can prove it with the initial receipt i received by email. I am planning to contact Better Business Bereau, Consumer Protection, and the TV investigate program because this is absurd. This type of freud was not done by companies year aho and i enjoyed shopping online big purchases.

I am not sure whether Ohio toysrus/ babiesrus have problems with profit, but the way they are trying to make profit is illegal.

Recently i had freud by Victoria Secret when I was shopping online with paypal, and with my paypal account someone has purchaded items from toysrus.The crefit card said that stores have access to your paypal account when you link it to their online store purchase.Probably that' s why niw is the first time forvthem to commit freud because I am not using paypal anymore. Paypal wcharging

Product or Service Mentioned: Toys R Us Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Toys R Us - Never order from them!

I ordered a product for my daughter's birthday. Her birthday passed without receiving the order.

When it did come, it was not the item I ordered, not even close. When I called customer service, rather than apologize or credit my account, they said they wouldn't until they received the item back -- even though it was not the item that I ordered. They finally agreed to provide a return FedEx label and have it picked up. The email for the label (which took days) did not contain the label, but a link that didn't work.

I called again and spent an hour on the phone again. They finally said that a label would arrive and pickup was arranged for Monday. It didn't. When my wife called back and provided the reference number, there was no record of what happened during the call.

They do not deserve to be in business and my family will never buy anything from them again.

All this ignoring the fact that my daughter never got her present. They should be ashamed!

Gainesville, Florida, United States #1309316

I ordered from them as well. The item was suppose to be here 3/28/17.

Checked tracking number now it's not gonna be here until 4/3/17.

After her party. Toys r us sucks.

Toys R Us - Package never came; Hard to get to a human to resolve

Toys R Us almost non-existent Customer Service: I won't use Toys R us online again not because there was a problem (problems happen) but because they make it very hard to resolve the problem. I placed an order online on 12/18/16 that said it would arrive by 12/23.

It is now 12/29 and it has not arrived and of course I have been billed already. This "free shipping" cost me an hour of my time today trying to find a way to reach a human to alert that I haven't received the package. Turns out the package never shipped. (Online it looks like it shipped but Fedex said they never received it.) What can a person do except talk with another person to track the problem?

Toys R Us tries to make that impossible. Their phone system simply offered me incorrect recorded info. the info that my package had shipped. I tricked the system and eventually reached a human who told me that the order never shipped and she would re-order it for me.

Now we wait another 2-5 days to see if it comes.

She was kind and did her best, but it is totally unsatisfactory. They should be overnighting the package at this point.

Resolved: Toys R Us - Shipping Service Review

Resolved

Order my gift items on the Dec 21. To ensure that they will get here on time I paid for expedited shipping.

The website advertised this option as 2 day shipping so I would be getting them on Dec 23. Nope. Called both Toys R Us and FedEx numerous times. Instead I was flat out told by FedEx that the packages were never dropped off.

My final call to Toys R Us, I was told nonchalantly that I will be getting them Tuesday. If you guys can't fulfill shipping obligations why lie or advertise it. Now I have to wait until Tuesday for my kids to open up the rest of their gifts.

Never again. Horrible customer service.