Resolved

Order my gift items on the Dec 21. To ensure that they will get here on time I paid for expedited shipping.

The website advertised this option as 2 day shipping so I would be getting them on Dec 23. Nope. Called both Toys R Us and FedEx numerous times. Instead I was flat out told by FedEx that the packages were never dropped off.

My final call to Toys R Us, I was told nonchalantly that I will be getting them Tuesday. If you guys can't fulfill shipping obligations why lie or advertise it. Now I have to wait until Tuesday for my kids to open up the rest of their gifts.

Never again. Horrible customer service.

nanajm05 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us and toys r us shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments