So totally disappointed with ToysRUs. A few hours ago I purchased a product on Black Friday thinking I was getting the lowest price.

This morning on Saturday I see the product is $100 cheaper. During a phone call to the company I was told I could not get a refund nor cancel the order as it was "allocating". That means I have to wait to receive the product and then schlepp it back to the store for a credit with no guarantee to purchase at the lower price. Shame on you ToysRUs!!

NOT a good sales practice, just a gimmick to lure customers. I will not ever purchase from you again on Black Friday.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments