2.2
Layout of Store

I order 22.00 worth of 2$ & 5$ infant toys for sugar gliders. The bank showed were they pulled the money out of my baby last week.

Now they put the money back in andng it out 2 & 5$@ a time which is costing me now. 170$ in overdraft. You sorry bastards. You well never ever get another order from me 200$ for 22$ worth of ***!!!!

You suck big time. I own my own business and well tell all what you have done and to avoid you at all cost

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of toys r us baby toys from Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was you screwing with my money and you. Author liked the most way you screwed my money up. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments