Featured Not resolved
1.4
Layout of Store

I have ordered multiple items from toys r us during the week of thanksgiving.One item arrived, story time princess castle, completely damaged.

The item came in its original box WITHOUT anything else. The dolls were damaged along with the castle box. I spoke to a supervisor named DION. The rudest person I have ever spoken with in a company.

She had no sympathy towards the matter and said I have to get a label to return it. Why should I go out of my way to return a item that was not my fault? She continued saying what would u want it seems like you want another option with such a arrogant tone. Later, I begin to ask if they would credit me in any way because of the damaged item, she said no.

I have ordered from other companies, such as best buy , etc.

I had received a damaged item and they sent me a gift card for my inconeivence.Never again will I order from toys r us.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments

I like how "adults" mistake hearing something they do not want to hear as "rude".