I went in the other day to get a gift for my 1yr old nephew. I walked all around looking for help but couldnt find anyone.

I went to the cust. Service desk and asked to have someone paged to the department. I went back but no one came. By now im disgusted at the lack of help.

I find what im looking for after a while and go to check out but no register was open. I again went to cust service. They said go over there. I told him no one working at any of the registers.

They didnt seem phased. I told them i wont be back since they dont care about having customers. He just said ill ring you up here. Im done with toys r us!

My business will go where its appreciated.

Shame on you. You get a ZERO from me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of toysrus staff from Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments