I was hired as a seasonal worker. I worked nearly a week.

The schedule was posted. I worked diligently, followed the rules and procedures. I did my best. My last night there ended at 11:07pm.

I swiped my card and proceeded to leave after 7 hrs working on the floor restocking, straightening up and cashier. The following day was Thanksgiving which I was scheduled to work. I stopped and said good night at the svs desk. Supervisor looked at me and said, you can round up the carts outside before you go, in a demeaning manor.

At first I didnt hear her and said excuse me?

She repeated her request that I go out in the dark 11pm after I clocked out and continue to work. I quit then and there.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us toysrus work experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Did you tell her you had already clocked out or did you expect her to read your mind?

You should file a complaint with the company. You can send them an email. A lot of times these employees act like the owner when the owner themselves wouldn't want their employees providing these types of treatments or customer service.