3.3

Toys r us Parma Ohio had a huge sale of impossible to get Christmas toys. Hatchimals and Nintendo 2 hours before doors opened there were 70 people in line.

It was very cold outside. Eventually there were over 150. A male employee from the store was outside managing the crowd. He had on a tshirt and a sweater.

The rest of us were shivering When the store opened we were still kept outside in the line. There was no where near the max occupancy in the store. No where near. It wasn't even slightly crowded.

After 40 min I went up and complained for the third time They didn't want too many people in line at the same time so the cashiers weren't "overwhelmed". Not every register was open. It was REALLY cold especially after a 2 hour wait outside was turning to 3 FOR NO REASON. After really pressing him I was allowed in with my 2 companions.

I think he could tell I was really becoming desperate for warmth. Other people drove up parked and walked in the store while we were kept in line for fear of loosing our hatchimal ticket. We were able to get the toy although I still need one more. Getting up at 4 am should have been enough.

There was no need to freeze any longer than necessary to accommodate the store I won't be going back to toys r us. Walmart let's you wait inside.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments