Went to the store to purchase a item... they didn't have any in stock so the girl at customer service helped me with ordering one online and having it shipped to the store that whole process was fine paid for it in full.

Not even an hour later I got a email from the warehouse saying my order was cancelled because they didn't have any in stock and now I have to wait 5-7 days to get a refund on my money. I don't think it right that they can take my money and make ME WAIT a week for their mistake.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of wild thing orange. Toys R Us needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wild thing orange in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toys R Us.

Comments

Fullerton, California, United States #1253512

I don't think it is right for you to call someone 18 or over a girl when your spelling and grammar is that of an eight year old.