Worst Customer Service ever.......My daughter got a 199.99 imaginariam dollhouse from toys r us for her birthday, after spending 2 1/2 hours putting it together (Lousy Directions) pieces were broken and/or missing. I called the only number I could find.

The person took my info said it would be a few weeks but someone would get back to me. I missed the call and was left a number to call back. I called within the hours stated was put on auto "perpetual" hold for about 40 minutes then I hung up because the open hours had passed at that point. Next afternoon I spent another 40 minutes on auto "perpetual" hold again to have a recording come on and say "there are no agents available" and get disconnected.

What kind of *** service it that. I will no longer be shopping at Toys R Us I can assure you that and it's a shame because I have a lot of children in my life but I can get toys elsewhere closer to home that actually have customer service. Because the item in question is so large and it took alot of time to put together I was not going to take apart to return for a new one.

Instead after the holidays I will toss it in my truck as is, return it for cash back and promptly go to elsewhere for their similar item. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED, not that they care.

Review about: Toys R Us Customer Care.

Comments

Lexington, North Carolina, United States #595007

According to everything I've read about the return policy, good luck getting money back. Let us know how that goes...