Had a horrible experience returning an item I purchased online back to a Toys r Us store in NJ. I didn't have my online return receipt because didn't know I needed one, and the store associate who handled my return was rude and talked to me like I was inconveniencing her day by having to process my return.

Another visit during Christmas to another NJ Toys R Us store, I asked 3 associates what aisle Calico Critters (very popular animal figurine collectible toys) were located, 1 said never heard of them, 2nd said I don't think we carry them, and 3rd said , I don't know, will have to ask someone else. Haha , what a joke. Only reason Toys R Us is still in business is because they don't have any major retail store competitors after Kay Bee went out of business. The stores are always out of stock with what you need and then you end up having to order online anyway and pay for shipping.

I dread having to make another online return back to a Toys R Us store.

I'd rather just shop at Target or Walmart for my toys. Cheaper and much friendlier customer service and less stress.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and incompetent representative. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments