Toysrus Babiesrus

This coustomer service people are very intimidating. No courtesy !! and utter disregard for customer respect.

We bought an item 2 weeks a ago had to be returned as my baby did not fit in well. We were held like a hostage as they started viewing each part under the microscope. Omg..the arguments and reasoning after that and they were not ready to accept the return.....:-( It was a tough call.

I strongly discourage all of you who are trying differnt toys and equipments for their infants. As there is a high chance of getting them replaced/returned even within first 7-14 days.

Also everything is overpriced here, look for amazon and target.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments

amazon owns toys r us.......

Toys R Us - 31 Inch My Size Darth Vader Review from Memphis, Tennessee Toys R Us "To orders cancelled for the same toy. I called they say they have a new stock in get a email today my other order has been cancelled for the same..." Read more Toys R Us - Price match on a Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class 22 inch Action Figure - Fortress Maximus Toys R Us "@ToysRUs in 2846 MOUNTAINEER BOULEVARD CHARLESTON WV 25309 P: (304)744-8696 wont price match titans return fortress maximus which is regularly $149.99 but another toys r us had it priced for..." Read more Toys R Us - Shipping Service Review Toys R Us "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..." Read more Disney Store - No Pins and Bogus Tracking Number Disney Store "I ordered the first set of Disney Store 30th Anniversary Limited Release Pin Set on January 30, 2017 and to date have not received the pins, I contacted the Disney..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more