Toysrus Babiesrus

This coustomer service people are very intimidating. No courtesy !! and utter disregard for customer respect.

We bought an item 2 weeks a ago had to be returned as my baby did not fit in well. We were held like a hostage as they started viewing each part under the microscope. Omg..the arguments and reasoning after that and they were not ready to accept the return.....:-( It was a tough call.

I strongly discourage all of you who are trying differnt toys and equipments for their infants. As there is a high chance of getting them replaced/returned even within first 7-14 days.

Also everything is overpriced here, look for amazon and target.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments

amazon owns toys r us.......

Screaming Owl - Terrible! Screaming Owl "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..." Read more Toys R Us - 3x only 50% accurate with order, charged me for items I returned, terrible experience Toys R Us "I ordered 4 items. 4 items arrived, two of which were not the items I ordered. I called, spent over half an hour on the phone with customer service, and..." Read more World Tech Toys - Mini Orion  Defective out of the box World Tech Toys "Bought this item for my grandson from a gentleman who had received it as a gift. My daughter had found the man with a program she uses on her telephone...." Read more Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors. Southern Tots "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more