3.7

Here is what happened to me with my Toys R Us online order. I ordered 5 items from toysrus.com for Christmas. I added an extra item to my order so I could take advantage of the free shipping but, when I hit submit order it cancelled one of my items and said it was out of stock on the item and charged me $5.99 for shipping. I wish they would have stated this before I submitted the order because I could have ordered something else for $4 to get the free shipping. I called them right after I placed the order and had to call them back because the customer representative stated that I had to wait 45 min for the order to be processed before they can do anything. So I called back and the customer representative was friendly and nice and I explained what happened and she informed me that they would refund the shipping.

Two weeks later and still no refund. By this time I had received the other items that I purchased. I called customer service and they said they had to wait till the items arrived for them to issue the refund. Ok, not a problem I can understand that I guess.

Three weeks later and still no refund. Called customer service again and now the fun begins. They informed me that the refund was denied. I asked why and got the response of because the I didn’t purchase enough to get free shipping and that the item couldn’t have gotten cancelled after I hit the submit order button. I informed that this is what happened and gave them all the reference numbers from my other conversations with them. She informed that I was wrong and there would not be a refund. So I asked to speak with a manager I was informed there was not one around at the time. So I ask if I could have one call me but the answer was they don’t do that.

So in conclusion 5 weeks later and still no refund or any help they are will to give. My experience with toysrus.com was not a good one. I would not recommend people ordering from there site.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $6. The author is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. The most disappointing about refund policy from Toys R Us was being cheated on refund amount , but reviewer liked user friendly website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments