Toys R Us was supposed to send me an email that my order was ready to be picked up in store. I called customer service as the email never came.

I was told I should receive in the next few days. A week later I received an email cancelling my order because it was never picked up. I never received the email saying it was ready! I have been calling customer service weekly as I was told I would be receiving a refund.

I have now called 8 times and still no refund. I keep getting different people answering my call. I refer to my case number and they don't read the notes, so I have to tell my story over and over again.

They will not connect me with a manager and I have been hung up on several times.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and lack of knowledge. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of toys. Toys R Us needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toys in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toys R Us.

Comments