3.6
Layout of Store

This is the "help" I receive from one of your helpers in the website chat service. I guess you deserve know something like this

Thank you for shopping with Babies "R" Us! Please wait for an agent to respond. Your approximate wait time is 2 second(s).

You are being connected to an agent.

Eduardo P.: Hi Daniel - thanks for chatting with the 'R Us Family! My name is Eduardo P.. I’m your Babies ‘R’ Us Registry Specialist. How can I help you today?

Eduardo P.: We have not heard from you for some time. Do you wish to continue to chat?

Daniel: ye

Daniel: yes

Daniel: sorry

Eduardo P.: Daniel, what is your query about?

Daniel: ok, I already celebrate our Baby Shower. When do you delivery the gifts already purchased?

Eduardo P.: I will be more than glad to assist you on your registry inquiry!

Daniel: thank you

Eduardo P.: It would depend on the order, if you have not received any item you would need to contact the gift giver.

Eduardo P.: In that sense they can contact us to check upon the delivery.

Daniel: but many people already purchase many stuff.

Eduardo P.: Do you have the order numbers?

Daniel: this is my Registry #: 57893423

Eduardo P.: Well, in any case, what I could do is to provide you with the purchaser's name, city and state for you to contact them and see what's going on with your items, would it work for you?

Eduardo P.: I haven’t heard from you during the last minute, would you like to continue chatting?

Daniel: No, thanks.. I already I'm looking the name registries... I don't want that information. My question is very simple: where are all the gifts buyed on-line or when do you pretend delivered?

Eduardo P.: Since I have not heard from you, I am going to go ahead and close this chat session. Please chat again anytime you need ‘R Us.

Thank you for chatting with us. We value your feedback. Please click the “Close” button at top right to answer a few questions about your experience with us today.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of toys r us customer care. Toys R Us needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toys r us customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toys R Us.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments