I bought 2 Tabeo Tablet for my niece and nephew as Christmas presents.On Christmas Eve I attempted to set charge and set the tablets up but they wouldn't work so I called Toys R US customer service twice, gave all my personal information and was told that with a receipt they could be returned in the store.

I went to the Toys R US on Wednesday with intent to just exchange the items and was told they weren't in stock and they didn't know when they would be back in stock I then said well I just want to return them because the reviews for the tablets were horrible and there seemed to be a lot of the same complaints that the items will not charge. I was then told my a so called store manager that you cant return electronics that have been opened but common sense dictates that unless you open the items you won't know if they work or not. I then called the corporate phone # from the store and spoke to 4 different people with no results I was actually told by a so called supervisor that I should just go to other stores as if it's OK for customers to be completely inconvenienced by a business and it's totally by the book.

I spent over 2 hours in the store and an hour and a half speaking to someone in corporate about there policy again with no results, I then called the cops and filed a complaint and received a DC # and was told by an officer that he had the same problem because you doesn't know if the product doesn't work unless it's open Toys r us has the worst return policy and the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced.I plan to file a complaint with the better business bureau and if necessary contact a lawyer about the service I received.

Review about: Toys R Us Manager.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments