I ordered a Christmas gift for my granddaughter on November 31 at Toys R Us, especially because free shipping was advertised.When it didn't arrive in a timely manner, I tracked it on the Fed Ex site to find that it was shipped the 8th of December, but the last movement was on the 11th in a state away from where my package was to be delivered.

The delivery date stated on that website read as "not later than the end of the day on Dec 17th." Today that has been changed to December 21st. My granddaughter and family will be leaving home on the 18th (to return several days after Christmas). So my granddaughter will not have her gift on Christmas Day! I am very disappointed with ToysRUs.

There is no excuse for a package to take 22 + days from order to delivery.

I will not be ordering anything from ToysRUs from now on--free shipping or not!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of toys r us online order from Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments

Cycle time at TRU is absolutely terrible.Whoever their VP of Distribution is should be fired.

I placed an order for 3 items on 12/1 and got one on 12/13. Still waiting on the other 2 and the tracking information is garbage. SmartPost was used and the USPS is notoriously bad with updating tracking. All 3 items were shipped from different states.

It amazes me that a company that KNOWS this is their busiest time can't get it together.

Amazon ships far more than TRU and they do a fantastic job!And I work in Logistics.