I've had the worst customer service experience with Toys r' Us and do not understand how a company this large would have such fundamental flaws in their customer service model. I no longer have the desire to shop at Toys R Us when I can get a better and faster customer service experience at Walmart or Amazon.

Today, I called the 1-800-Toysrus number which is found on the toysrus.ca website. I had a question about making an online purchase. I spoke to "Matthew" who was not helpful at all. He acted as if he did not want to assist me at all, that I was a burden, and implied that I was giving him incorrect information when he was unable to pull up the products in question with the SKUs I was providing.

30 minutes later, I asked to speak with someone else. 15 mins later I was told by another customer service representative that he could not help me because I was looking at Toys R' Us Canada website and they were looking at Toys R' US website. He transferred me to another line but was disconnected within 5 minutes of waiting. I called back to the same 1-800 number as I had no other number to call, was placed on hold for over 30mins AGAIN.

While agent tried her best to connect me to the Cdn department, she did not have a number for me.

This is ridiculous, that not only can the US team not help (even though the 1-800 number on the .ca website is directed to US) but they don't know how to connect a Cdn customer to the Cdn department. Needless to say, this is the most infuriating experience.

Review about: Toys R Us Customer Care.

Comments