1.6
Layout of Store

I ordered a vampirina house and received a my little pony. I called customer service and was on hold for 44 minutes resulting in no resolution for the problem.

I called customer service back a few days later when I was not refunded my money and was told that my money would be refunded. I waited 6 days and called back and was told that if I did not return the my little pony, that I would be charged for it. I asked the lady why she would charge me for something when she didn't know what I received.

She stated that I won't get a refund until they receive the wrong item but will be charged again if I don't return it. Sounds to me like they have some management issues.

Review about: Toys R Us Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

All you have to do is return it. They can't give you a refund and then wait for you to return the item.

I'm sure they have comments on your account and that's why they knew what the situation was and what item you had. Had they given you the refund without confirming they had the item, who is to say you would just keep the item? So if you keep it, you obviously want it, ergo you will pay for it. Simple as that.

There is no customer service issue there. Just a lack of comprehension.