I placed an order for a kids tablet for my niece's Christmas present on the 30th of November, 2015. After waiting all week, I finally received an email on 5th of December, 2015 indicating that the package was shipped.

The email also included a tracking number for this "package". I kept trying to obtain tracking information for this package from FedEx's website for a few days and they kept saying that tracking number could be found. After a few days, finally FedEx tracking service finally located the tracking number. Today is the 14th of December, 2015 and up to now the tracking information just says "Label Created".

There is no way to get into contact with a customer service representative as I am an international shopper. They charged my credit card and I still after two weeks have no clue if I am getting this product or not. Extremely disappointed and angered over this purchase.

Will never ever make the mistake of ordering anything from this website again and I will also be passing this information to other potential customers.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us and toys r us customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments